DataMax Corporation’s extensive history dates back to 1889 as the Winston-Salem Retail Merchants Association. We are rooted in providing high-quality, service-oriented support to a broad range of clients. Industries we serve include healthcare, utilities, municipalities, and financial institutions. Our business processing outsource (BPO) solutions cover a full spectrum of accounts receivable management projects and back-office information processing.
In addition to our two operating divisions, our DataMax Foundation is a significant philanthropic contributor to worthwhile community projects within Forsyth County, NC. Since 2007, we have provided over $4 million in grants which help improve lives and promote civic enhancement. We are pleased to share our vision and objectives which support the fulfillment of our mission below.
Mission: DataMax will be a leader in providing innovative accounts receivable solutions for the prosperity of our customers, employees, corporations, and communities.
- Return money to our clients
- Make money to keep our Organization strong
- Give money through our Foundation
The following objectives support the fulfillment of our mission:
- Maximize liquidity
- 'Quality first' approach
- Respect, integrity, and accountability
- Improved Services: We identify and fix our weaknesses, while reinforcing our strengths. Quality work produces remarkable results.
- Education: We provide daily education opportunities for our employees, clients, and the general public.
- Ethical and Professional Standards: We comply with the highest regulatory and client requirements. Honesty and integrity are paramount.
- Client Satisfaction: We identify our client’s needs, set clear targets and measure our achievements against these expectations.
- Motivated Employees: We recognize all employees contribute to the success of the company and measure their motivation through decreased turnover.
- We value our customers, employees and community.